Run since 2008 in close collaboration with the International Parcel Tankers Association, the Chemical & Product Tanker Conference has been developed with the needs of senior management from shipping companies at the front of mind.
LONDON, 5-6 MARCH 2019: HOLD THE DATE
Over two days, professionals from across the industry will share their expertise on a variety of topics including:
- Reducing green house gas emissions: what strategies will the industry need to take?
- Global Sulphur Cap 2020: commercial decisions
- Tanker freight markets: the outlook
- Tank cleaning and pre-washing: regulatory update
- Insurance, vetting and spill response
The conference is structured around presentations and panel discussions, with plenty of networking opportunties.
Confirmed speakers include: Jasper Faber, Aviation & Maritime Specialist, CE Delft; Mark Cameron, COO, Ardmore Shipping; Joachim Lund, CCO, Thun Tankers/Gothia Tanker Alliance; Henry Curra, Head of Research, ACM-Braemar; Lance Nunez, Bulk Marine Operations, DOW Chemical; Kjeld Aabo, Director of New Technology, MAN Energy Solutions; Manish Jain, Director Operations, Womar Logistics with more to be announced.
See www.cpt-conference.com for full details.